DataSet API: UPSERT support?

DataSquirrel
DataSquirrel Contributor

Background
I posted a question earlier that had way too many parts, so I'm breaking out individual questions. Hopefully, these are easier to answer now and easier for other people to discover later. I can figure much of this out by testing myself, but am hoping others already know and can answer without much effort.

Question

I see that REPLACE and APPEND are supported by the DataSet API. I'm guessing that UPSERT is not supported, based on comments I've seen on the forums. Is that right?

Also, is Domo running MySQL under the hood? I see a lot of mention of MySQL and am not sure why. I've used MySQL, it's fine. I'm on Postgres now which is awesome.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,
    Anyone help out with this request?

Thanks,

• Austin
    Austin Member

Hey DataSquirrel,

Thank you for reaching out to Domo Support in regard to our Dataset API. At this time, upsert is not supported by this API type. However, this is also great feedback that can be submitted to our Product team! Please feel free to elaborate on this request by clicking on 'Feedback' from within your Domo menu grid, and we'll have someone reach out to you as soon as possible to provide further steps and information on how this may be implemented.

If this is considered a high priority, then please call our number and reference the following ticket number:

Ticket: 05665909

1-801-805-9505

Have you been looking for a 1-stop shop for all your support cases? This message and all updates to this case can be tracked in the Customer Portal at support.domo.com. This portal makes it easy for you to track, update, and create all your support cases!

- Domo Technical Support

This discussion has been closed.