"Batch_Last_Run_Date" Field MISSING

Hey folks,

We need to creat a new card to show the last update date/time for our feedback survey pulling from Google Sheet.

I think the best approach is to use "Batch_Last_Run_Date" field.

When I try to build cards, it is unfortunate that this field is not shown up.

I notice some datasets which pull from other source (ie. SurveyMonkey) has it.

How can let this field populate in my dateset? 

Thanks! 

Comments

• Hi,
    Anyone help out with this request?

Thanks,

• Austin
    Austin Domo Employee

Hey James,

Thank you for reaching out to Domo Support in regard to the 'Batch_Last_Run_Date' field. You can include this field within your dataset by selecting the 'Append' update method. This will stack new data onto the existing values within your dataset, rather than replace it all at once.

Please reply to this message if you have any remaining questions or concerns.

If this is considered a high priority, then please call our number and reference the following ticket number:

Ticket: 05665914

1-801-805-9505

Have you been looking for a 1-stop shop for all your support cases? This message and all updates to this case can be tracked in the Customer Portal at support.domo.com. This portal makes it easy for you to track, update, and create all your support cases!

- Domo Technical Support

**Say “Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • lucywo
    lucywo Member

Hey Austin,

I'm importing data from Google Sheet and i checked this connector. it seems there is no setting that allows to 'Append' update method.

Can you direct me a bit more?

Thanks 

This discussion has been closed.