Anyone have an SOP or form people in an organization use to ask their Domo admins to create cards?

Anyone have an SOP or form people in an organization use to ask their Domo admins to create cards?

Comments

• AS
    AS Coach

That's a really great question.

I understand some organizations want to be very structured in their approach.  So far, we have leaned more informal, but every request typically involves questions like:
    1) What business problem are you trying to solve?

2) What metric(s) will you use to attend to that problem?

3) Who is the audience?

4) What will the visualization look like?

5) Where is the data, how do we get it, and how often?

At this point in our maturity, we frequently already have the data and just add cards to existing dashboards, so that takes care of several of the questions above.  We're able to rapidly prototype and validate beacuse of this. Companies earlier in their maturity timeline would probably spend more time in the data discussion.

In my speaking with other Domo users, I haven't encountered someone with an SOP.  In some regards, it's antithetical to the rapid development inherent in Domo.  Like you, though, I'd be interested in seeing some examples.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.