YTD graphs

I understand Date column is mandatory to create a YOY card. But the report coming in from quickbooks does not have a Date column in it. How can i solve this issue?

Best Answer

• KurtF
    KurtF Contributor
    Answer ✓

How do you know which row pertains to a particular date? It's possible you could write a BeastMode that executes CASE statements against another field to generate a date value.

KurtF
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• KurtF
    KurtF Contributor
    Answer ✓

How do you know which row pertains to a particular date? It's possible you could write a BeastMode that executes CASE statements against another field to generate a date value.

KurtF
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • How often are you are you pulling the Quickbooks data? You could use the _Batch_Last_Run_ column or Create a DataFlow and add a Constant Date Column for whenever it runs giving you an `As of Date` or `Run date`.

I am assuming that you are pulling data Daily, but you could also apply this to weekly numbers or Monthly numbers.

This discussion has been closed.