Determining the release date for updates/enhancements for our instance

Not sure if this is really the right place for this but I'm excited about this month's new releases and was wondering if there was a place I could find the date when I could expect it to hit my instance of domo?  I'm thinking the range of first half of the month is a safe bet, but was wondering if there was a more defined range...and if it is possible to be on the first round of updates when they come out.

Thanks,

Matt

Comments

• guitarhero23
    guitarhero23 Contributor

I got this and am hoping it includes those things. Times could be different depedning on where your instance is but I might be able to let you know on the 18th. Also I've noticed that for some reason my caching impacts if I see these updates as well as the product enhancement updates, I had to go to an unhcached Chrome incognito window to get the below message to pop up.

Product maintenance update

Effective Date: May 18th, 2018 7:00 pm Pacific – May 18th, 2018 11:00 pm Pacific

Dear Domo User,

Domo will be performing regular system maintenance on your production instance Friday, May 18th 2018 starting at 7:00 pm Pacific and ending on Friday, May 18th 2018 at 11:00 pm Pacific. During this time users may experience intermittent access until the planned maintenance is completed.

What is going to change:

Domo will be applying system updates to servers in our application and database tiers.

How this will affect your Domo:

Access to the system may be intermittent until the planned maintenance is completed. Any user trying to access the system during this window may experience intermittent success logging in. Once the maintenance is complete all data uploads and processing will resume. Any jobs that were delayed due to this maintenance will be processed at the next available scheduled time.

What you need to do:

There is no necessary action for you to perform. All scheduled activities will resume upon maintenance completion.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**