Can DOMO feed data to Salesforce

I am looking to use DOMO as a way to log calls and activity into Salesforce.  Is it possible to pull accounts and contacts into DOMO, then let a user update fields, and have it update back into Salesforce?

Comments

• Is anyone able to help out with this request?

• Hi there,

Thanks for the great question! There is not a native feature in your instance to be able and export data back into Salesforce, but I do believe it can be done using our API. You can read more about that here on our developer portal: https://developer.domo.com/docs/dataset/import-and-export-data

Just a heads up, doing this will require some previous coding knowledge. Domo Support is here to help you with any errors you run into with the product itself of course, but if you need any help coding perhaps another user here in the Dojo has done this before!

Have a great day!

Maxwell Isley

Technical Advisor

• I'm interested in your use case as to why you would want to do it this way. Not that you can't or shouldn't (though I don't know how you would), just curious.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**