Variation on adding Multiple Targets in a chart?

Saw a great hack in How to add Multiple Targets in one chart? 
(https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Card-Building/How-to-add-Multiple-Targets-in-one-chart/td-p/2634); it was really quite helpful, already found use for it on a couple cards so thank you!

That said, wasn't sure if I should open a new thread since my question was directly related to that one so I replied there first, then realized that I should probably open a new thread and reference the older one as done above!

Here goes - is it possible to add a single "measure" that would cover both a positive AND negative goal instead of two separate entries (desired postive/desired negative), i.e. along the lines of AVG(5.00,-5.00) or a a similar hack that could accomplish this? 
obviously, this doesn't validate and not even sure it's something that would actually work.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 3.17.33 PM.png

Best Answer

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

I believe that you can accomplish this with the "Scale Marker" chart property.  1.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Answers

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

I believe that you can accomplish this with the "Scale Marker" chart property.  1.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • @ST_-Superman-_ - I was so focused on the hack that I never thought to look further into the Scale Marker; that's EXACTLY what we're looking for, thanks so much Scott! 

This discussion has been closed.