App Design Studio Gauge Values as Decimal Percent

I am building an app in Illustrator and I want to display the value in a needle gauge as a decimal and percent (e.g. 18.7%), however, these gauges are automatically rounding to a whole number and won't let me use a prefix or suffix. Is there a way to do this?

Comments

• @AustinB97,

Thanks for your question, can you share a screen shot of what you're trying to do so we get a clearer picture.

Also you can customize your Dojo user handle here.

Regards,

• gaugeDisplay.PNG

@DaniBoy So if you look at the middle gauge for example, I want it to display as 87.8% but it's automatically rounding up to 88. I would also like to add % as a suffix. Is this possible?

• n8isjack-ret
    n8isjack-ret Domo Employee

Hi @AustinB97 thanks for the screenshot. You won't be able to get a decimal place in that guage. Thank you for the suggestion which is a great idea! Please visit the Dojo Ideas Exchange http://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange-suggest-and-vote/idb-p/Ideas. You can search existing ideas and then vote for it if it matches what you have in mind. If you cannot find it, please create a new Idea which can then be voted on by your fellow Dojo members by clicking the white arrow next to the idea.

[Work Around] That said, you could cover that particular number up with a "Single Value" widget, which allows you to show one or more decimal places. You could adjust the "Value Font Size" to 0px in the needle guage. Then place a "Single Value" guage in its place. 

Former Domo employee you can find me in the Dojo Community here @n8isjack
This discussion has been closed.