How many dataflows are there in my DOMO instance

Is there any way in DOMO to check the total count of how many dataflows we have? Similar to seeing the count of datasets in Warehouse?

Best Answers

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

There is a pretty handy Excel plug in that will help you do this, but I am not sure of a way to do it from within the Domo instance.  Maybe if you set up the MyDomo app?1.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

Thanks @ST_-Superman-_,

@AshfordLC I would suggest reaching out to your CSM or AE in this case. or you may need to open a support case to ensure its applied to your instance.

Here is the link for Support.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Answers

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

There is a pretty handy Excel plug in that will help you do this, but I am not sure of a way to do it from within the Domo instance.  Maybe if you set up the MyDomo app?1.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • Thanks Scott, At least, I've just installed the DOMO Excel-Plugin... but I'm not seeing the DOMO Admin tab in the ribbon. Can you help me with that?

• The Domo Admin plug in is not widely made available for some reason.  You will need to contact someone from Domo to see if they can get you that plug in.

maybe @DaniBoy can point you in the right direction

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

Thanks @ST_-Superman-_,

@AshfordLC I would suggest reaching out to your CSM or AE in this case. or you may need to open a support case to ensure its applied to your instance.

Here is the link for Support.

Happy Thanksgiving!