Salesforce Case Reports

I have several reports that are currently manually put together and I'd like to display them in Domo with regards to Case Open Date and Closure Date.  the 2 dates I have are open and closed date along with the Case detail information.  I need to aggregate the data to show this below. So here's what the current report looks like:

Month  | # of Cases Opened that month  | # of Cases closed that month | # of cases open at eom

Jan               45                                                35                                               15

Feb               55                                                42                                               9

The column: month is related to both closed and opened date on one line. How do I show this data? How would I show the last column?  I'm just needing a little help to understand how to show this in Domo.  Thanks, Wendi

Comments

• Is anyone able to help out with this request?

• Darius
    Darius Contributor

Hello wgechter,

Could you please provide an example of the data that you are using so we can review and make some suggestions? If you are attempting to create the report inside of Domo using your raw data, it sounds like you could make the aggregations you are looking for with Beast Modes. If that option does not work, the data can most likely be aggregated and grouped, as needed, in a dataflow. 

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Regards,

Darius Rose
    Technical Advisor

Darius Rose
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.