How to Add a 45 degree line in a bubble chart with the line starting at (0,0)

I have a bubble chart with data points comparing two periods in the X and the Y axis. I need to add a 45 degree line to easily categorize the bubbles (SKUs) if they performed better in one period compared to the other. Can someone please help me on this? Thank you! 

Comments

• RGranada
    RGranada Contributor

Hi,

I don't think that what you are asking is possible. The closest thing would be the regression lines, but it would not meet your needs i think.

Hope this helps.

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

**If the post solves your problem, mark it by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
  • Thanks for the reply Ricardo. The regression line won't help as I want a fixed line. 

-Ashray 

• Did you ever find a solution to this challenge?  Having the ability to chart a non-regression/non-trendline line that separates performance would be really helpful.

Cheers!

• Haven't found a solution yet. 

• rahul93
    rahul93 Contributor

Hey, 

I am not sure what you mean by a 45 degree line. If you mean horizontal line you can do so by going to the quadrant lines option and setting a value on the y axis scale. 

This will give you a horizontal fixed line based on the values you are using on your y axis. 

Hope this helps. ? 

This discussion has been closed.