Collection base filter / Cards that ignore filter / Filter that runs on certain cards

What i'm trying to do here is make a score card of each individuals by filtering the individuals individually.

There are pie charts and bar charts that needs to be filtered to make sense, i can't show all the individuals all at once.

And have another card that shows the totals of all individuals.

Problem is when i filter a single individual, the total doesn't work. So i was hoping to explore if there are options to filter individual, but still keep the total.

In Tableau, it is going to be like the Total function or Window_Sum function ish. Or even just apply filter on certain pages only.

Was hoping Domo has the same capability. 

Best Answer

• Jyuukenbu
    Jyuukenbu Member
    Answer ✓

Ok kinda figured a workaround my self.

I duplicated my dataset and used it to power my "Total" cards. 

When filtering the cards, i select apply to all when needed, and when filtering the individuals, i don't apply to all. So the duplicated cards won't be affected.

Answers

• Jyuukenbu
    Jyuukenbu Member
    Answer ✓

Ok kinda figured a workaround my self.

I duplicated my dataset and used it to power my "Total" cards. 

When filtering the cards, i select apply to all when needed, and when filtering the individuals, i don't apply to all. So the duplicated cards won't be affected.

• Is there a way to show both filter and unfilter totals on the same graph?

• Hi there,

Did you find a solution to your question? I would like to display a filtered data set and total on the same graph.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.