Text/Font color using HTML/Beast Mode for Table Card

I am color coding a Table card using HTML in beast mode. I can change the background color, but unable to change the text/font color. 

(CASE

-- light red
when `2017-09-01` < `5 Yr Avg` and `2017-09-01` > `2017-08-01`
then CONCAT('<div style="color:#000000; background-color:#fcbcb7; color:black; text-align: right; text-decoration:none; width: 100%; height:100%; margin:-20px; padding:20px;"><a href="#">',ROUND(`2017-09-01`, 2), '</a></div>')

END)

If I add color:#000000, it has no impact. The default text color is blue and does not look good for some of the background colors I'm choosing.

Comments

• see attached screenshot.

• Try something like this:

CONCAT('<a href="https://...', '" target="_blank"><font color="black">', `Object Name`, '</font></a>')

Of course you can replace "black" with whatever color you like.

• Here is a working example of applying custom background and font color to a table cell. In this case, if sales amount total is <300K then it's red background with white font, otherwise green background with white font.

CASE 
    WHEN SUM(`Sales Amount`) < 300000 THEN
    concat('<div style="background-color:red; color:white; margin:-20px; padding:20px">',SUM(`Sales Amount`),'</div>')
    ELSE
    concat('<div style="background-color:green; color:white; margin:-20px; padding:20px">',SUM(`Sales Amount`),'</div>')
    END

conditional_format.png

Jacob Folsom
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"