Excel and PowerPoint plugin

The Domo Excel plugin does not give any field to input the server name. I installed it on Excel 2013 64bit. Is there any work around for this?

image.png

Best Answer

• claudecyrill
    claudecyrill Member
    Answer ✓

I found a solution:

Regardless of the screen resolution settings, this prompt will show missing the text input field to enter your instance address:

image.png

But, if you're seeing this problem on Windows, at the prompt press (Window Key + Left/Right Arrow) to move the prompt box, and the field will appear.

image.png

Answers

• RGranada
    RGranada Contributor

Hi,

What is your plugin version? Is it the latest?

Is your screen scaling set to something different than 100%?

Regards,

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

**If the post solves your problem, mark it by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
  • I downloaded the latest version about an hour ago. And, my screen is at normal settings. It's a 3840x2160 touch screen.

• RGranada
    RGranada Contributor

So that's a 4K display, you probably have some scaling going on.

Please check your screen scaling options here (Windows 10 settings) :

2017-10-03_170631.png

Regards,

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

**If the post solves your problem, mark it by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
  • Thanks for the feedback, Ricardo. Do you happen to know what the scaling should be for my display?

• claudecyrill
    claudecyrill Member
    Answer ✓

I found a solution:

Regardless of the screen resolution settings, this prompt will show missing the text input field to enter your instance address:

image.png

But, if you're seeing this problem on Windows, at the prompt press (Window Key + Left/Right Arrow) to move the prompt box, and the field will appear.

image.png