Command Line Workbench from the SQL Server Job Agent Scheduler

I am having a heck of a time getting a batch file of Workbench files to run in SQL Server Job Agent Scheduler. My batch file includes these 2 commands:

cmd /C "C:\Program Files\Domo\Workbench\wb.exe" run-job --server mngdirect.domo.com --jobid 48
cmd /C "C:\Program Files\Domo\Workbench\wb.exe" run-job --server mngdirect.domo.com --jobid 45

Normally, these 2 jobs take more than 30 minutes to run when I trigger the batch file manually through the command line.

When I run them through SQL Server Job Agent Scheduler through the CmdExec task, it runs and ends after less than 1 minute. It looks to me like nothing is happening but I am also not getting any errors in the history log.

My DBA helped me create a proxy profile so that the task runs as me.

Any ideas what I need to do to get this to work?

Comments

• <Deleted the original text on this reply> See next message - still can't get my .bat file with workbench calls to trigger properly from the CmdExec facility in the SQL Server Management Studio job agent. Hope the community can help me troubleshoot.

• Still not working right. I am getting this error:

Executed as user: MNGDIRECT\anthony.garcia. C:\Windows\system32>cmd /C "C:\Program Files\Domo\Workbench\wb.exe" run-job --server mngdirect.domo.com --jobid 48Unable to connect to service. Make sure the service is running. C:\Windows\system32>cmd /C "C:\Program Files\Domo\Workbench\wb.exe" run-job --server mngdirect.domo.com --jobid 45Unable to connect to service. Make sure the service is running. Process Exit Code 0. The step succeeded.

Any ideas guys?

This discussion has been closed.