Changing X-axis in Period over Period charts

I started playing around with Period over Period charts and I'm having an issue regarding the labeling of the x-axis. Now typically you don't have multiple years of data grouped together but in this case it is now a possibility. But it leaves the x-axis with a date period that makes little sense to me. If I'm grouping things by quarter then the x-axis should only reference the quarter being grouped, not the current year + quarter. Particularly when there are 3 columns, one for this year, one for last year, and one for 2 years ago. Is there a way to remove the 2017 from the x-axis labeling and only leave Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4?

Comments

• Before period over period off-the-shelf functionality came on board (and probably still to this day), many users would just have the quarter on the axis and the year as a series.  It's exceptionally readable that way, but also requires creating beast modes.  New PoP allows you to skip that step, but the readability is lacking.

You may have to skip PoP cards and move to beast modes for now if the axis and series labels aren't to your liking.  You can't alter the style of the PoP labels.  For now, at least.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.