PowerPoint Add-In 1.1.8.0 Issue

RGranada
RGranada Contributor

Hi everyone,

I am having some issues with the newer version of PowerPoint Add-in.

As an example, when I'm importing a card it doesn't respect the card default date filters, it shows the card all time values.

Is any one else having this issue or other issues with this version of the add-in?

Did anybody resolve it?

Thank you.

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

**If the post solves your problem, mark it by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
**You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.

Best Answers

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

I have the newest PP plugin and tested one just now.  It took my cards identically across, even though I have date and other filters in place.  I don't appear to be having the same issue you are.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • RGranada
    RGranada Contributor
    Answer ✓

Your correct @AS.

Version 1.1.10 did correct the issue.

It does, however, maintain the problem with concatenated summaries numbers, by not displaying them. 

Regards.

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

**You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.

Answers

• Can someone assist with this?

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

I have the newest PP plugin and tested one just now.  It took my cards identically across, even though I have date and other filters in place.  I don't appear to be having the same issue you are.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • RGranada
    RGranada Contributor
    Answer ✓

Your correct @AS.

Version 1.1.10 did correct the issue.

It does, however, maintain the problem with concatenated summaries numbers, by not displaying them. 

Regards.

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

• Great discussion guys, thanks for sharing!

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.