Creating Percentages

I have a data set that is split by many levels (country/month/product type/channel) and what I want to see is the % share by month, but I want to be able to change the quick filters so it will work this out on the fly and also be able to see this at a quarter level and a year level. For example I want to see the US and UK % market share in the same line graph, but then be able to filter to only the UK and this will work out the UK % market share only. 

Any thoughts?

Comments

• RGranada
    RGranada Contributor

Hi,

If I correctly understood your question, one idea would be to create an unfiltered BEASTMODE to calculate the percentage and then let the quick filters filter what data goes through.

Hope this helps, don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions on this.

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

**If the post solves your problem, mark it by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
  • Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I am fairly new to domo and have limited experience using Beastmode, are you able to elaberate on how I am able to do this?

Regards

• RGranada
    RGranada Contributor

Hi,

Can you be more specific?

Maybe send me a layout of your data and the formula you want to calculate, I could help you further then.

Anyway here is some more info on Beast Modes:

http://knowledge.domo.com?cid=beastmode

Regards

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

**If the post solves your problem, mark it by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
This discussion has been closed.