Notebook Cards in Publication Groups

Shevy
Shevy Contributor
I have created a Notebook card that I put assumptions and other notes on. It is on a subpage and when I add the subpage to a publication group, the cards appear but the notebook is not visible? Are others seeing that? Is it a known issue/concern? Been searching and dont see anything so I wanted to throw it out to the group!
Dojo Community Member
** Please like responses by clicking on the thumbs up
** Please Accept / check the answer that solved your problem / answered your question.

Comments

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @Shevy out?

Thanks!

• jehat
    jehat Domo Employee

Hi, @Shevy.

Please invite the DomoSupport user to that page and send me a private message and reference case #02035440. Please include the following details:

• Name of the Domo instance you login to (company).
    • URL link to the page the note card is on.
    • Name of the card.
    • Name of the publication group that this page is published to.
  • Shevy
    Shevy Contributor
    Solved this - we ended up getting rid of the Publication groups as SUMO cards had an issue as well. Thanks for the offer!
    Dojo Community Member
    ** Please like responses by clicking on the thumbs up
    ** Please Accept / check the answer that solved your problem / answered your question.
  • Was there any resolution to this? Are notebook cards not available in publication groups? I am running into the same issue. 

• jehat
    jehat Domo Employee

Publication groups work off of the datasets that power the cards on a page, so any card that is not powered by a dataset does not show up in a publication group. This includes notecards, sumo cards, doc cards, etc.

• creed
    creed Domo Employee

Hello, FYI I found that this functionality was requested March 2017, the request # is DOMO-112028.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Has there been any traction on this functionality?   I'm finding today that I'm unable to provide access to notecards through publications.

This discussion has been closed.