Difference Between 2 Google Analytics connectors

Shin
Shin Domo Employee

My cusotmers try to use GA connector.

Now 2 Google Analytics connectors are available on Domo.

I can not identify differences between 2 connectors.

I would appreciate if give a guidance which one I should use.

Regards,

Shin

Best Answer

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor
    Answer ✓

I'm unaware of there being two separate GA connectors.  I am aware that one of them just appeared as a beta in my instance, after requesting the widgets to be added at Domopalooza, and that there is a separate Google Sheets connector.  Could you share a screenshot of the two Google Analytics connectors being available side by side, and perhaps someone would be able to help.  I'm just trying to connect to some sources in my own instance.

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam

Answers

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor
    Answer ✓

I'm unaware of there being two separate GA connectors.  I am aware that one of them just appeared as a beta in my instance, after requesting the widgets to be added at Domopalooza, and that there is a separate Google Sheets connector.  Could you share a screenshot of the two Google Analytics connectors being available side by side, and perhaps someone would be able to help.  I'm just trying to connect to some sources in my own instance.

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam