Can a subpage be created for a subpage?

sknagraj
sknagraj Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

I could create a suboage for a page. Could I go one more level down and create a sub page for a subpage. I do not see that option.

Best Answer

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor
    Answer ✓

No you can't. The next closest thing to another level of sub pages is 'Collections'. you can create a collection on a page and group the  cards together by dragging them into the Collection areas. To create a new Collection on a page, click on the wrench icon and from the drop down select 'New Collection'

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'

Answers

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor
    Answer ✓

No you can't. The next closest thing to another level of sub pages is 'Collections'. you can create a collection on a page and group the  cards together by dragging them into the Collection areas. To create a new Collection on a page, click on the wrench icon and from the drop down select 'New Collection'

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • John-Peddle
    John-Peddle Contributor

I know this thread was solved over a year ago but I'm new to Domo and had a question about this. Once I click "New Collection" nothing seems to happen; should there be some type of prompt to name that collection, or anything else that would let me know it's being created or has the feature been disabled? Thanks!