HTML in Single Value or Textbox Cards

I keep getting asked to create a single value card where the fonts color is conditionally formatted. I can accomplish something similar with the Table cards by creating an html beast mode, like the following:

case

when `Field` > .40 then

CONCAT('<span style="color:green;">', CONCAT(`Field`*100,'%') ,'</span>')

end

This does not work with the Single Value or Textbox cards. Does anyone have an experience with this requirement or know of any work arounds?

Thank you!

Emilio

Comments

• PodiumMason
    PodiumMason Contributor

Hey there eizquierdo,

I don't know of any workarounds that exist for this particular requirement for single value cards. 

One thing that would be helpful would be to submit this to the ideas exchange so the community can vote on it, that way the Domo product team will know this would be a helpful feature to add down the road.

Let me know if you have additional questions!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • AS
    AS Coach

Same.  I've never seen that done (which isn't to say it can't be done) outside of table cards.

However, we have been able to insert line breaks in single value cards, so some kind of manipulation can be done there.  For example:

CONCAT(

sum(`value`)

, ' Total Sales'

, '<br>'

,count(`customerID`)

, ' Customers')

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Seems i've seen this discussion in many threads and yet DOMO still has not implementing the ability for HTML in Single Value cards

• Thanks for the feedback @sgraham and @eizquierdo

Here is a link to all the ideas that have HTML.

Please review and vote up. If you have a new idea please suggest it in the ideas exchange so others may vote it up.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.