Anyone else having problems with Google Sheets?

Yesterday (April 26) in the afternoon we suddenly started experiencing a failure with a Google Sheet connector. We can't identify what's causing the failure since no changes were made to the sheet before the failure began. Is anyone else experience similar problems? It's hard to troubleshoot when we didn't do anything that might have caused the problem.

Comments

• kamuela
    kamuela Domo Employee

@brookinst Thank for the feedback.  We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it as quickly as we can.

Thanks,

Sam Andrus

Domo Product Manager

I am no longer with Domo. Please @mention @Millhouse for connector specific questions.
  • MattE
    MattE Member

following for update on fix

• D_PRC
    D_PRC Member

Yes, I'm having the same issue. I just started experimenting with sheets yesterday 04/26/17, it worked flawlessly in the morning. When I checked today intermittent failures starting yesterday afternoon. 

• kamuela
    kamuela Domo Employee

This issue was resolved around 1pm MT this afternoon.  Google Sheets imports should be running normally now.  If you are still having issues please contact Domo Support.

I am no longer with Domo. Please @mention @Millhouse for connector specific questions.