"Table" length limit

Shevy
Shevy Contributor
I have created a card - in "Table Format" that lists customers and some data. What I am finding is the table does not show all customers. If I add a filter and filter out what is at the top, the items that should be on the bottom appear. Has anyone else seen this? Is it a known item on Table cards? Did not find anything searching. Any insight from others that have seen this?
Dojo Community Member
** Please like responses by clicking on the thumbs up
** Please Accept / check the answer that solved your problem / answered your question.

Best Answer

• andrewnemrow
    andrewnemrow Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

When displaying larger amounts of rows, the initial Chart view of your card is limited by default. In the top right of your card view, beneath the "Card Options" button, you should see two buttons for "Chart" and "Table". Even in a Table card, the default selection will be "Chart". If you switch to "Table" then the card will render the full table of data.

Answers

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody provide some insight for @Shevy?

Thanks!

• andrewnemrow
    andrewnemrow Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

When displaying larger amounts of rows, the initial Chart view of your card is limited by default. In the top right of your card view, beneath the "Card Options" button, you should see two buttons for "Chart" and "Table". Even in a Table card, the default selection will be "Chart". If you switch to "Table" then the card will render the full table of data.

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@Shevy, did andrewnemrow's reply help you out?

• Shevy
    Shevy Contributor

Well it did confirm what I was afraid of!  Execs dont like to switch views....  I will look into other options.  Will also mark as accepted answer

Dojo Community Member
    ** Please like responses by clicking on the thumbs up
    ** Please Accept / check the answer that solved your problem / answered your question.
  • Hey - this is a great workaround - but can this be made permanent for viewing on the dashboard? 

Right now - we have to enter the card and then click on "Table" to do the needful.

Let me know your thoughts

@Domo - can this be added as a feature request also?

• nlingwall
    nlingwall Domo Employee

I have a client that tried this and didn't work it still only limited the rows to 500 rows.  Is there another solution?

This discussion has been closed.