Is there a way to customize more than 9 range values in the heat maps?

I am trying to create a territory reference for my sales team. I have 18 reps and would prefer their territories to be colored uniquely. Is there a way to customize more than 9 values?

Comments

• This may not work unless you have a way to translate their regions into latitute/longitude, but those maps have more than 18 colors. Here's a quick example image I made using latitute and longitude.

screenshot-allycommerce.domo.com 2017-02-23 17-49-29.png

• Thank you for your response. Trying to split the entire country into territories so I think that'll get complicated for the lat/longitude map. I appreciate your idea, though!

• No problem! How are the territories set up? By state?

• I would need to do use the county map in order to split some of the states properly

• So I do have a county + zip code + lat/lon spreadsheet (attached). You should be able to do a join on county names. Unfortunately it will only a show one point per row instead of filling the whole county with a color though. Since the midwest has way fewer counties/cities, it's much more sparse than the coasts. Here's an example of a map with 20 colors.

screenshot-allycommerce.domo.com-2017-02-24-16-11-41.png

This discussion has been closed.