Percentage Data Labels issue

RGranada
RGranada Contributor

I'm having issues with data labels (Percentage Value)  on mixed Bar+lines graphs, sometimes they appear with the correct value (multiplied by 100) but most of the time the value is not correct (not multiplied by 100). The value is intended to be a percentage and i have configured everything i know to obtain that result.

Both  the bar height and  the hover values are correct.

Anyone had the same issue?

Thank you

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

**If the post solves your problem, mark it by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
**You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.

Comments

• Hi Ricardo,

It has not happened to me.  I suggest double checking 2 things

1) on the edit mode, when you bring your value into the chart (shows in Green), make sure is set up this way with type = percentage multiply by 100

Screen Shot 02-20-17 at 10.26 AM.PNG

2) for the Value scales (line or bar independently) , make sure the divide scale by = percentage.

Screen Shot 02-20-17 at 10.29 AM.PNG

after that you could just set the data labe settings to display %_VALUE  and make it visible for Lines only , bars only or both.

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • RGranada
    RGranada Contributor

All checked.

Still having problems!

Thank you for your anwser.

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

**You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
  • Hmm! that is strange, what about on the settings for value scale (line) and value scale (bar), you'll see a Label format option. are they set as Default, Number or Percentage.
    Domo Arigato!

• RGranada
    RGranada Contributor

Is very strange and i am presuming a BUG (one more), because sometimes when I come (mostly the first time)  from the page view to the card detail it shows the value correctly. I could not figure out yet a patern for this!

Thank you.

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

• Got you, you should open a ticket with Domo support so they can take a look. you can also run some tests creating a brand new Line+Bar card to see if it does it too or if it is just that one card having issues.
    Domo Arigato!

• RGranada
    RGranada Contributor

Ticket already open. Will post new information when it arrives!

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

This discussion has been closed.