Re: Can I schedule a report to be emailed not just an alert

Something's brewing at Domo for this, but right now that functionality doesn't exist.

In the mean time you can publish cards to a public or pass-code accessible URL for your recipients to view on the web.

Aaron
MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Comments

• Can I schedule cards to be emailed to recipents? Including an export of a table?

• Chips
    Chips Domo Employee

Aaron, 

I am having a reasonable amount of success skirting the email report functionality by using the Publication feature which includes the ability to pass-code lock a URL.  I refresh both the pass-code and URL every few days for my audience, don't want a static URL sitting out there for too long.

Chris

Domo Consultant

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • For some reason @kwhite2910's original post isn't showing up in the thread but my response to that post shows as the original message.  @DaniBoy, something to look at.   I don't think that original post had any text in it, just a subject line.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
  • Thanks @AS,

I found his post in another board and have merged it here though it is in the second spot at the moment.

We will get this sorted out shorly.

Thanks!

Dani

• This was announced at Domopalooza last March and it sitll hasn't been implemented. I guess 1990s innovations are too difficult for Domo developers.

• @btm Can you chime in here on this thread?

Thanks!
    Dani

• Shevy
    Shevy Contributor
    Looking forward to the brew being complete! I know it was started last year as it was the hit of the announcement at last years domopalooza! Any idea if it will come out before this years party!
    Dojo Community Member
    ** Please like responses by clicking on the thumbs up
    ** Please Accept / check the answer that solved your problem / answered your question.
  • Echelon
    Echelon Contributor

@DaniBoy@btmany updates on when this feature will be available?

• btm
    btm Domo Employee

@Echelon, thanks for checking in.

@StevenC, as I know you've been closely tied to this project - when you have a moment, would you mind providing Echelon an update?  Thanks!