How to expand a section of a card

I have a card that has a couple of outlier data points.

I need to have those points swhown in the card but it would be helpful if I could zoom in on the cluster of other points and have those axis automatically change to make the clustered section of the card more meaningful

any ideas?

Comments

• A feature is in beta right now that will allow you to 'click and drag' over a section of the card (a trended vertical bar or line chart is a perfect example) to focus on just that part you clicked over.  It's like a drill in that you click on the top level of the card, but it keeps the axes and everything else, simply rendering just the data you want with a new axis range.  Example: if you had an entire year of data over the X Axis but just wanted to look more closely at August, click and drag over the August data points and see the card new with just August on the axis.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • @Buddy, did @AS's reply help you out?

• no and yes.  It tells me at this point it can't be done but it clearly is a need.

anyway we could get in on the beta test?

• I don't know if this is part of an open beta or not, but you can contact Domo to find out.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"