Keeping Card Filters when creating a drill down

When I want to create a drill down page from the main card, most of the time I just want to change a field. There are many filters on the main card (i.e. date, scenario, category, etc.), these filters are gone when adding the drill down page. Is it possible to keep these filters to save time, or is this is the roadmap to have an option to do so?

Comments

• @jamesnguyenFICO, thanks for the message. 

Unfortunately, the functionality you are describing doesn't currently exist within the product.

It's a great suggestion that we'd like to capture. Here are a couple of things you can do:

1. Post your idea to our Ideas Exchange board. This is a board where customers can post their ideas for Domo developers to look at in order to improve our product. Here's the link to that page: Dojo Idea Exchange

2. Search the Ideas Exchange board for existing posts that match what you have in mind. I did a quick search (using this link: Filters in Drill Paths | Idea Exchange), but didn't find anything that matched perfectly. Take a look and see if any of them are what you want. If so, give the post an "upvote" by clicking the arrow next to the idea. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tiffany

This discussion has been closed.