Boxplot & Histogram Charts

The boxplot and histogram chart types are the ones that I'd use most often but I almost always get a "Warning: Not all the data is shown" error, which leads me to believe that Domo is unable to handle the volume of records I'm trying to plot. 

Comments

• Just curious what the volume of records you are trying to plot is.  Do you get the restriction when you plot a decreased volume?

• I'll try to find an example, but yes, if I decrease the volume it no longer becomes an issue. Though it's rare that my dataset is small enough.

Related to Boxplot, if there could be a new Beastmode function that can calculate Median and Percentiles, that could accomplish the similar goal as the boxplot.

• Great idea. There are several formulas available, but you may be able to do that in SLQ in a data flow as well.  If you have SLQ experience or know someone who is they could help with this, or you can reach out to Domo Support.

• Was there ever a solution to this?  I have the same issue, in fact DOMO doesn't pull in certain dates for whatever reason.  The data is all there, I have my card limited to 10 day's worth of data and there are still issues.  So I have the "Warning: Not all the data is shown" message with days on the card left blank.  How would doing this in sql enable the use of box plot visuals?  I can easily do columns to identify the NTILE in the data set, along with the high and low points, but the end users really like the box plot view.

This discussion has been closed.