workbench odbc

Hi,

Trying to execute a Workbench job uploading on-premise Oracle data to Domo through ODBC.

The error I am getting when executing workbench job was "Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 54.210.83.139:443"

54.210.83.139 is the Domo instance where the data is to be uploaded. The connection to the IP was tested successfully.

Not sure if anyone has the similar experience?

Thanks.

Best Answer

• CWebb
    CWebb Admin
    Answer ✓

Workbench requires incoming and outgoing communication on ports 80 and 443. The provided error makes it appear that a SSL connection could not be established on port 443. Many times when we see this, there is a proxy server at play. Please check if you have any proxy requirements and if your IT group is enforcing any special firewall or security policies on your network.

* I work for Domo *

Answers

• Hi all,

Can anybody help out @jgwang1?

Thanks!

• CWebb
    CWebb Admin
    Answer ✓

Workbench requires incoming and outgoing communication on ports 80 and 443. The provided error makes it appear that a SSL connection could not be established on port 443. Many times when we see this, there is a proxy server at play. Please check if you have any proxy requirements and if your IT group is enforcing any special firewall or security policies on your network.

* I work for Domo *

• @jgwang1, did @Cody's reply help you out?

• Hi Cody,I am getting Corp security review proxy access policies. Thanks for the suggestion.
This discussion has been closed.