Export list of wb jobs?

Hi there--

Was just curious if there might be some sort of hack available to export a list of the job names and sql code of my jobs on file in Workbench? Was just thinking it might be helpful to see at a glance.

Thanks much!

==

Chris

Comments

• I would also like to see this if there is a solution.  We currently export them into XML files and save those for backup.  Thanks.

• Hi all,

Can anybody help out @northshorehiker and @Mritter?

Thanks!

• MrMiyagi
    MrMiyagi Domo Employee

Thank you for the suggestion which is a great idea! We currently do not have this feature in Workbench. Please visit the Dojo Ideas Exchange http://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange-suggest-and-vote/idb-p/Ideas. You can search existing ideas and then vote for it if it matches what you have in mind. If you cannot find it, please create a new Idea which can then be voted on by your fellow Dojo members by clicking the white arrow next to the idea.”

• @northshorehiker - We've built "Export JSON to shared directory" as a mandatory activity while making/updating jobs in workbench then just run a small script to combine all of the JSON files together and then consume them as a list.

I've posted on the ideas exchange about building out more robust data lineage documentation.  Ideally this would encompass all workbench jobs and include the transforms done at the at stage as well.

This discussion has been closed.