How do I refresh an Excel DataSet manually?

swagner
swagner Contributor
edited March 2023 in Datasets

I'm just beginning (please have mercy), I uploaded an Excel DataSet and in building cards I realized I needed to make a change to the Excel book.  After making the change I want to refresh my DataSet (and the cards I have already built) with the updated data.  I cannot see how to do this?  Maybe I'm just missing something right in front of me.

Help please...

Best Answer

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

You should be able to just go back to the dataset in the datacenter and select your file (the same file updated) and load it again (in the first section, Select your Excel Data/Data Selected).  Not in a new dataset, but reconfigure the existing dataset.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

You should be able to just go back to the dataset in the datacenter and select your file (the same file updated) and load it again (in the first section, Select your Excel Data/Data Selected).  Not in a new dataset, but reconfigure the existing dataset.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • swagner
    swagner Contributor

Thank you!