How do I automatically update Excel files in Domo with Dropbox?

Hello.

I have multiple Excel files in the Dropbox folder on my computer and I need these files to be automatically updated in my Domo account every day. The "Dropbox for Business" connector only seems to give me access to information about the Dropbox account.

Does anyone know how I can get these Excel files to automatically update to Domo every day?

Comments

• Inquire with DomoSupport to see about using other versions of DropBox connectors that will give you the file connectivity you want.  There is an excellent Box.com connector which allows you to load specific files on a schedule. There may be a good one for DropBox as well.  There are some in development, anyway.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • kamuela
    kamuela Domo Employee

@klym  There definitlely is a connector that will allow you to import files on a scheduled basis.  Domo Support can help you get it setup.

Thanks,

Sam

I am no longer with Domo. Please @mention @Millhouse for connector specific questions.
  • Thanks for the replies. I'll contact Domo Support to get access to the correct connectors