Domo Meetup Groups

Options
pliu
pliu Contributor

Does Domo Marketing team have plan to sponsor local Meetup Groups? If the answer is YES, please provide the porgram details and contact info.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".

Comments

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor
    Options

Thanks for bringing this up; this was something that had been mentioned at Domopalooza as well and I was definitely curious about it as well, since I met several fellow Portlanders while there :).

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Pliu,

We just launched the community and the Expert VIP program is evolving. There isn't any specific information I can share at this time. I will keep the community informed and in particular the Dojo VIPs of plans and events as available.

Thanks and regards,

Dani

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor
    Options

Thanks for sharing; I look forward to hearing more as more information is available.

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
  • pliu
    pliu Contributor
    Options

One key factor that will make the Local Meetup Groups successfully is the availability of a Domo instance to Meetup organizers/presenters during the Meetup sessions. Hope this will be included in Domo's sponsorship offerings.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".