comparative gauge custom formatting/scale

I have two separate formatting questions (or feature requests if not currently possible) regarding comparative gauge cards. 

1. is it possible to change the positive/negative colors from green/red?  For example if I wanted positive = blue and negative = orange, is this possible?
  2. is it possible to add conditional formatting in order change the scale that dictates color?  For example, if I wanted
    1. < -10% = red
    2. -9.99999% to +0.000000% = orange
    3. +0.00001% to +9.99999% = light green
    4. > +10% = dark green

The current options seem binary and limiting, but adding dynamic color ranges would make these cards even more powerful.  Please let me know if there is already a solution for this!

Comments

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @kingaaronj out?

Thanks!

• Shevy
    Shevy Contributor

Guage chart.PNGYes - In the guage properties you can set ranges and the color you want to use.  In the picture above Range 1, Range 2...etc  Color choices like pink, Teal, orange.... 

Dojo Community Member
    ** Please like responses by clicking on the thumbs up
    ** Please Accept / check the answer that solved your problem / answered your question.
  • Hi @Shevy

The comparative gauge card I'm referring to is pictured below.  I believe you are showing a radial gauge.

comparativegauge.PNG

• Shevy
    Shevy Contributor

Sorry!  I tried to do what you wanted about a year ago and learned I could not but could use the Radial gauge to get to it as I shwoed above.  The comparative is more limited and not as customizable.  

Dojo Community Member
    ** Please like responses by clicking on the thumbs up
    ** Please Accept / check the answer that solved your problem / answered your question.
  • No problem.  Thank you... I'm going to consider using the radial gauge to see if it goes over well with my audience.

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@kingaaronj, please keep us updated!

This discussion has been closed.