Is there a way to remove Domo branding from slideshows?

Fitz
Fitz Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

I am preparing a set of metrics that will appear on screens throughout our office.  The plan as of right now is to have those screens run from a preset page as a slideshow, rotating cards every minute.

When I do this I see "DOMO + " in front of our company's logo.  Is there a way to remove the DOMO branding and only display our company's logo on the presentation?

Best Answers

• BCorless
    BCorless Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

@Fitz wrote:

I am preparing a set of metrics that will appear on screens throughout our office.  The plan as of right now is to have those screens run from a preset page as a slideshow, rotating cards every minute.

When I do this I see "DOMO + " in front of our company's logo.  Is there a way to remove the DOMO branding and only display our company's logo on the presentation?

@Fitz

After reviewing the capabilities within Slideshows, we do not yet support that functionality. With that being the case, I have submitted this as a suggestion to our development team for possible future changes to slideshow functionality.

If desired, you may also submit this suggestion within the Dojo here. In this section, suggestions can be upvoted by other Domo users and intermittent updates may be provided.

If I have answered your question, please click "Yes" on my comment's option.

• JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Contributor
    Answer ✓

I submitted an idea for this a few weeks ago. Feel free to upvote:

https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/Suppress-DOMO-logo-in-Publications/idi-p/15265

Answers

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @Fitz out?

Thanks!

• BCorless
    BCorless Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

@Fitz wrote:

@Fitz

After reviewing the capabilities within Slideshows, we do not yet support that functionality. With that being the case, I have submitted this as a suggestion to our development team for possible future changes to slideshow functionality.

If desired, you may also submit this suggestion within the Dojo here. In this section, suggestions can be upvoted by other Domo users and intermittent updates may be provided.

If I have answered your question, please click "Yes" on my comment's option.

• Fitz
    Fitz Member

Thanks for the response.  It's a little frustrating that we are paying for a service and unable to internalize the branding.  I'll post something in the suggestions forum as well.

• JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Contributor
    Answer ✓

I submitted an idea for this a few weeks ago. Feel free to upvote:

https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/Suppress-DOMO-logo-in-Publications/idi-p/15265