Total not showing in drill down cards

I have the following card and the Summary Number will not work on the drill down - none of the funtions will work - see card https://merit.domo.com/page/1059599947/kpis/details/1636062322

thanks Helen

Comments

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @HelenOBrien out?

Thanks!

• Helen,

The community would need a screen shot to assist here as anyone outside of your company will not be able to access the link you provided.

Thanks!

Dani

• andrewnemrow
    andrewnemrow Domo Employee

I have been able to replicate the problem, and this appears to be a bug. I have informed our Development team about this issue.

Thank you for your valuable feedback,
    Andrew N.
    Domo Support

• andrewnemrow

Helen,

I followed up with Development on this case. The card needs to be re-created along with the drill-paths in order to solve this problem.

Thank you,
    Andrew Nemrow

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@HelenOBrien, tagging you to see andrewnemrow's latest reply.

• alexpeay
    alexpeay Domo Employee

@kshah008  I think this is in the wrong section, it doesn't seem related to Workbench.

Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
  • Is this more appropriate for card building or another topic? Please let us know so we can move it.

Thanks!
    Dani

• alexpeay
    alexpeay Domo Employee

I think that card building would be a better topic. This way if others run into the same problem building cards they are more likely to find it.

Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
  • andrewnemrow

This is an issue with the Card Builder. The problem is unrelated to Workbench.

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

I've moved this to Card Building.

This discussion has been closed.