How can i make a dashboard using DOMO?

Sam
Sam Member

Hello, 

I have created few cards and added them to my page but i want to showcase them all in a dasboard, so how can you create a dashboard in Domo and share the final dashbaord. when i say dashboard i don't mean slidshow of cards.

Many thanks in advanve if you guys can help me out here 

Comments

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @Sam with their question?

Thanks!

• Hi @Sam -

Once you create cards you can group those cards together as a collection (dashboard) on a specific page. Once the collection is started, you have a bunch of different options to set up the look, feel, access, and functionality. Take a look at the visualize documenation here. Let me know if this doesn't help or you are looking for a more specific answer. 

Thanks!

• Sam
    Sam Member

Hello All,

Thanks for your help. I have created few cards also my page and group them all to my page.

I do have another question - i want to purchase the full upgraded form of Domo but don't know how can i contact Domo sales team directly, i have few queries regarding the pricing and features. I went to the official pricing website and applied for Talk to Sale https://www.domo.com/pricing but i didn't get any reply on that. If you can share any other website or any direct contact to sales team.

Many Thanks

Sam

• @Sam 

Glad that you were able to put together a collection of cards on your page! 

I'm not aware of another site but you should be able to reach sales via the contact us page.