Domo free only pulling recent data from GA

Wardy
Wardy Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

Hi, I am trialling DOMO free - I have imported my GA dataset and created a card.

Its only showing the last months data if if I select show all of time.

Any ideas? Is it becuase the free version is limited to how far you can go back?

Thanks for comfirming.

Best Answer

• kamuela
    kamuela Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

@Wardy the Google Analytics connector only retrieves the past 30 days of information when you initially set it up.  Going forward it will append any new data every time it runs, so over time you will build up more than the initial 30 days worth of data.

I am no longer with Domo. Please @mention @Millhouse for connector specific questions.

Answers

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @Wardy out?

Thanks!

• Wardy
    Wardy Member

Anyone?

• kamuela
    kamuela Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

@Wardy the Google Analytics connector only retrieves the past 30 days of information when you initially set it up.  Going forward it will append any new data every time it runs, so over time you will build up more than the initial 30 days worth of data.

I am no longer with Domo. Please @mention @Millhouse for connector specific questions.
  • Wardy
    Wardy Member

Thank you ?

• Wardy
    Wardy Member

Hi, noticed the data is still not getting past May 2016, which is the same as when I set the card up a few weeks ago.

Any ideas?

• kamuela
    kamuela Domo Employee

@Wardy Not sure I'm totally clear on the issue.  Are you saying that it is not pulling data previous to May 2016 (e.g. data from April or March or February)?  Or is the issue that you are not seeing current data (e.g. data being generated this month) being added to the dataset?