How to apply Domo email?

Mark1
Mark1 Member

Comments

• What do you mean ? please elaborate your question
    Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • Mark1
    Mark1 Member

Thanks Godiepi. 

I have a business report need automatically download from website and upload to Domo throught Domo email connector.

I just got answer from Domo support team. Thanks again.

• Oh ok , I had no idea what were you trying to do. I have never seen and email connector in my Domo instance.
    Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • @Mark1 Can you share how the problem was resolved?

Thanks!

Dani

• Mark1
    Mark1 Member

Hi Dani, Domo support team is processing now, probably need several days. I will get back to you as soon as it's done.

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@Mark1, please keep us updated!

• For everyone's future reference, Domo has a capability where you can upload data via email attachments, preferably CSV.  Domo creates a specific email address for a dataset and those attachments will be uploaded to a dataset in Domo.  In this manner, you can get data into Domo via email instead of API connector or workbench.  The data can append wtih each upload or replace.  Ideally your data should have a simple header row with value rows and no summary rows, but there are at this point some configuration options.

Work with DomoSupport, your success manager, or your consultants to get this set up.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Hi.. for the connector dataset via email, how come the data is refresh.. i couldn't find any schedule option?

• rado98
    rado98 Contributor

The data refreshes any time an email is received