Dynamics GP - Data into Domo

Hi , has anybody ever been able to connect Domo to Dynamics GP data to bring GL transactions , payables , receivables ?

if anyboday has done it sucessfuly , would you share how it was done ?

Thanks

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'

Best Answer

• Bulloko
    Bulloko Contributor
    Answer ✓

@Godiepi - Hmmmm..... I remember connecting to Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, but it was awhile ago.

I believe we ended up just using WorkBench. We were able to connect to the DataBase that ran GP and just pulled in the data that way.

Is that an option / possibility?

Answers

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @Godiepi with their question?

Thanks!

• Bulloko
    Bulloko Contributor
    Answer ✓

@Godiepi - Hmmmm..... I remember connecting to Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, but it was awhile ago.

I believe we ended up just using WorkBench. We were able to connect to the DataBase that ran GP and just pulled in the data that way.

Is that an option / possibility?

• Thanks @Bulloko I guess that is what we will have to do. So far we have not had any luck bringing the GP data through a Connector. it seems a firewall issue and also when we try to pull the GL transactions it asks for a Company Key, we have tried registration keys and company id but none seem to work. I'm marking your answer as the solution unless someone comes later with something different. Thanks
    Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'