Second line on line/grouped Bar Chart

I want to be able to ping in a second line into a mixed line/grouped bar chart, is there a way to do this?

Best Answer

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor
    Answer ✓

under chart properties, go to General and in the "number of lines" box, type in the number of lines you want on the chart. 

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'

Answers

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor
    Answer ✓

under chart properties, go to General and in the "number of lines" box, type in the number of lines you want on the chart. 

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • Is this solution still applicable?  I do not see an option in Chart Properties > General to change the "Number of Lines".  I do see an option to change "Number of Running Total Lines" to two, but this doesnt seem to let me put in another line value. 

Specifically I am trying to load Actual Wages and Actual Revenue to the Bars, then in the same graph show Wage to Rev % (Act Wage/Act Rev) along with a line for Budgeted Wage to Rev %.

Thanks

Josh Armstrong

• AS
    AS Coach

I think it's called "Series on Left Scale" now, but the same applies.  Enter a 2 there to show your first two series as lines.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.