Scatter: How do I constrain bubble sizes?

DHo
DHo Member

Unless I'm misunderstanding things (the documentation is thin in this area) there is a setting to explicitly set upper and lower limits on scatter plot bubble sizes, as you might do with a bar or line chart.

However, nothing I do with the "minimum" and "maximum" bubble value fields seems to make any difference.

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

I tried entering values into both of those boxes and didn't find that it did anything either. I would suggest e-mailing Domo Support as it seems like a bug.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• Are you dealing with percentages / decimal numbers and have it set using whole numbers? Does your mom and max values go under your max value in your dataset?

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • DHo
    DHo Member

In this case the numbers are floating point rendered as currency. I've tried numbers that would trim the upper or lower limits. This isn't the first time I've tried in the last couple of weeks, but I think they all been floating point scales.

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

I tried entering values into both of those boxes and didn't find that it did anything either. I would suggest e-mailing Domo Support as it seems like a bug.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.