Display Values used to calculate Summary Value

Is there anyway to auto display the red text? I'd like to show the 2 values that are used to calculate the Summary Value without manual annotation.

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

You can show multiple summary numbers in the summary number box by creating a beast mode to show those numbers. Here's one previous post that talks about how to construct the beast mode.

It's a pretty convoluted beast mode. I have started to move away from this and create another card that would sit right above the other card and use the multi-value gauge card to display the summary information. This works well if you intending your users to look at an entire dashboard to view the information. If you don't have a dashboard page constructed, and are just having a single standalone card, this might not work for you. Here's what it can look like.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

You can show multiple summary numbers in the summary number box by creating a beast mode to show those numbers. Here's one previous post that talks about how to construct the beast mode.

It's a pretty convoluted beast mode. I have started to move away from this and create another card that would sit right above the other card and use the multi-value gauge card to display the summary information. This works well if you intending your users to look at an entire dashboard to view the information. If you don't have a dashboard page constructed, and are just having a single standalone card, this might not work for you. Here's what it can look like.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Sam_Y
    Sam_Y Member

@MarkSnodgrass For a single card this did the trick! Thanks!