Add beast modes already created to a dataset

Is there a way to add beast modes already created into a dataset? When I want to create a new card using the same dataset I've used before, I'm not able to find a way to add a beast mode that's already created from a previous card. I have to go to that previous card, copy the beast mode and create a new beast mode to the new card.

Answers

• @MDavis Yes, if you check the "Save as calculation on dataset" box in Beast Mode Editor then it makes the calculation available in all cards using that dataset.

• Hi!

I have been saving beast modes just as recommended above. However, I have stumbled across one that indicates that it has been saved, but then it is not available in new cards. Is there a time frame we need to wait to see that beast mode become available in new cards?

Thank you!

• @Laura_M1 Shared beast modes are immediately available once the card has been saved (not just clicking "Save Calculated Field"). Try re-saving the card if you don't see it. Also, shared beast modes are not available in cards using different datasets.