shield and funnel icons

I have several cards where the filter funnel and the PDP shield block the bottom left cell on a chart's associated data table. I read something out here from early 2021 about not being able to hide those. I was hoping that had changed. If it hasn't is there a way to left justify the numbers in the data table to avoid the icons?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

I believe there's a feature switch (might be beta, contact your CSM) that can hide the filter icon.

buuuut, i wouldn't recommend that b/c the filter icon lets you know that a card is being filtered by the dashboard.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• Can you be more specific where this is showing for you or provide a screenshot? Is this on a standard page or a dashboard? Or is it when you are viewing an individual card as a single page? My PDP shield shows next to the card title, so I'm not sure where it would be showing in the bottom left.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • sorry bottom right. the cards on a dashboard and when i export into a pdf or powerpoint it is on that as well.

• Ahh.... I see what you mean. I would submit this as a bug to Domo Support support@domo.com . Include that screenshot and information that it shows up on the export and hopefully they can include a fix in a future release.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

I believe there's a feature switch (might be beta, contact your CSM) that can hide the filter icon.

buuuut, i wouldn't recommend that b/c the filter icon lets you know that a card is being filtered by the dashboard.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"