Microsoft SQL Server Partition Connector

Hello,

I am attempting to use the Microsoft SQL Server Partition Connector for the first time and I am getting zero rows returned. My partition column is a datatype of datetime2(3) which would be a date format of YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss[.nnn]. Using this Custom Date Format results in an error stating Domo system error encountered processing your data. We are working to resolve this issue (Temporary Internal Connector Error).

Does anyone know what format would be correct?

Thank you,

Chris

Comments

• @Chris_Wolman send your issue to support@domo.com they'll be the most suited for helping debug this issue.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thank you. I was hoping maybe someone on here had encountered the issue previously. I have a case open with support.

• Update in the event it helps someone else with this issue. By design the connector only supports date columns in the source table. Converting a datetime column in SQL will not work.

• @Chris_Wolman

that's a shame.

you can however use the Java-CLI to push your own partition tags. so if you must partition on non-date columns, the CLI may be your best choice.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"