Google Sheets Connector Fails Daily

HowDoIDomo
HowDoIDomo Contributor
edited September 2021 in Connectors

I recently started using the Google Sheets Connector to automatically connect data shared with me via Google Drive to my Domo dashboards. Most of the files run perfectly. Bur, one consistently fails and I have to resubmit it.

I have checked a number of factors: 1) No file or sheet name changes have been made

2) I set it (and the sheets that are working normally) to run 2 hours after the doc is scheduled to refresh, just in case there are any issues

3) I verified that I set it to the correct time EST and not UTC on accident

Has anyone run into a similar issue? Any solutions that have worked for you in the past?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

Is there any error message it tells you or is it something generic? Does the job consistently run successfully on the manual retry? Have you tried creating a new connector for this one spreadsheet to see if that resolved the issue? Are there any spaces or other non-alphanumeric characters in your file name?

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• open a support ticket. but sorry, no don't have any experience here.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thanks, I'll do that!

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

Is there any error message it tells you or is it something generic? Does the job consistently run successfully on the manual retry? Have you tried creating a new connector for this one spreadsheet to see if that resolved the issue? Are there any spaces or other non-alphanumeric characters in your file name?

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • It works manually. But, I'll try adding a new a new connector and see if that works. I hadn't thought to try that.