Issues connecting to Google Search Console with app connector

Is anyone having issues connecting to Google Search Console with the App? I'm getting a "Something went wrong getting data?" error in the "Choose Your Site" menu...

Tagged:

Answers

• Sounds like an issue with the connector. You might want to reach out to Domo support. They typically will have additional logs to help diagnose your specific error you’re getting

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Thanks grant. This is probably a stupid question... but how do I contact Domo Support? When I click on the Support icon at the top right, it requires me to log in, but doesn't provide my single-sign on which I usually use. When I requested to update my password, it didn't send me an email.

This is painfully confusing...

• @User_32265 You can e-mail Domo Support at support@domo.com . This will automatically create a support ticket with them.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Support@domo.com is one way. You should be able to click the question icon in the upper right to to to the knowledge base and then select support in the upper right but like you I’ve had issues in the past attempting to log into the support site. Try the email.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**